The Levin Center periodically sponsors panels of lawyers who work in oversight related fields so that Wayne Law students can learn more about the work and consider possible career paths.
Watch our recent career panel on "Legal Careers in Congress (Fall 2022)"
October 13, 2022
- Careers in Government Panel for Wayne Law Students (Fall 2019)
- Careers in Corporate Government Relations Panel (Spring 2019)
- Careers in Government: Inspectors General (Fall 2020)
- Career Paths in State Government Panel (Spring 2021)
- Federal Agencies’ General Counsel’s Office (Fall 2021)
- Careers in Financial Regulation and Enforcement (Spring 2022)
- Legal Careers in Congress (Fall 2022)
- Legal Careers in the U.S. Department of Defense (Spring 2023) – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the recording link