- This event has passed.
How the January 6 Committee Broke the Mold: What it Means for Future Oversight
January 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Levin Center for Oversight and Democracy and Georgetown Law Center for Congressional Studies are partnering to present a live panel on how the innovative approaches used by the January 6 Select Committee will affect future oversight hearings by Congress.
The panelists are:
- Kristin Amerling, Deputy Staff Director and Chief Counsel of the January 6 Committee
- Reginald Brown, Kirkland & Ellis partner who represented witnesses before the January 6 Committee
- Lisa Desjardins, PBS NewsHour correspondent who covered the January 6 Committee hearings
- Professor David Rapallo, Georgetown University Law Center, and former longtime congressional investigator
- Victoria Nourse, Ralph V. Whitworth Professor in Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Jim Townsend, Director, Levin Center for Oversight and Democracy
(Lunch will be provided)